[nivo source=”current-post” number=6 size=”second” pause=3000 controls_thumbs=’true’]
[wptabs style=”wpui-blue” mode=”horizontal”]
At Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana, your lifestyle is made even more extraordinary by the bounty of Endless Privileges® and our commitment to providing the highest levels of wellness, heart-healthy nourishment and our major commitment to environmental responsibility. Here on the striking northeast coast of the Dominican Republic, you are welcomed to our supreme sanctuary of relaxation integrated with nature. Limited to just 96 exclusive suites, their hardwood floors, cane thatched roofs and natural stone accents harmonize with the lush, secluded oceanfront setting. Lovely French doors lead to your private terrace with views of lush tropical gardens or the magnificent Azure Sea. Although a mere 49 miles from the Punta Cana International Airport, the spirit here is far, far removed from the hectic tempo of everyday living.
This AAA Four Diamond resort spent several months renovating and expanding the property in order to provide an even more luxurious getaway for its guests.
Guests are now able to experience a number of first-class upgrades and additions, including:
- 45 brand-new, thatched roof, ultra-luxurious suites including:
- 6 spacious Junior Suites in the Ocean Front and Ocean Front Deluxe room categories
- 26 Junior Suite Ocean View rooms overlooking the sugar-white beach and sparkling Caribbean Sea
- 12 Agua Garden View suites offering lush, tropical garden views
- A Penthouse Ocean View Suite complete with private elevator, spacious living room, private terrace area with natural stone Jacuzzi, Balinese-style bed and magnificent ocean views
- Unique accent décor of exquisite arts and crafts handmade in Dominican Republic in all new suites
- Pool area enhancements, including a new infinity pool overlooking the azure sea, complete with a new swim-up wet bar, Caicu, serving up delightful Caribbean cocktails by day, and acting as the entertainment center by night
- A fourth restaurant, Piragua, offering stimulating Creole Fusion cuisine, combining savory Creole style and traditional Latin American dishes for a delectable new dining experience with both air-conditioned and outdoor seating available
In addition to these exciting new enhancements at Zoëtry Agua, the resort continues to offer the finest luxuries:
- Pristine landscape filled with lush gardens and over 300 varieties of plants
- A world-class spa offering the ultimate in wellness spa treatments
- Enriching events such as star gazing, local art exhibitions and wine appreciation events
- Activities including beach bonfires, live music performances, horseback riding, classic movies under the stars and more
- A three-bedroom villa suite boasting the ‘World’s Coolest Outdoor Showers’ by TravelNews
- Gourmet dining featuring both healthy and decadent options, using the freshest organic ingredients
- And much more as part of every Endless Privileges® stay
The natural beauty of the seaside world can easily be the setting of an ultra-romantic wedding and honeymoon. The Zoetry professional wedding coordinators will guide couples through every step — flowers and decorations, food and beverage menus, entertainment, special guest accommodations, legalities… anything and everything.
Zoëtry Wedding in Paradise Package
This package is in addition to Endless Privileges® and is complimentary when booking eight rooms at the group rate for a minimum of three nights each.
- The assistance of an on-site wedding planner responsible for planning all the wedding details
- A glass of champagne and strawberries on arrival
- Private airport transfers for all guests
- Room upgrade for the bride and groom (based on availability)
- Unpacking service for the bride and groom, including preparation of wedding day attire.
- Delivery of couple’s welcome amenities to their guest’s rooms
- Wedding menu tasting for the bride and groom before the wedding
- Service of Judge or non-denominational Minister
- Bride’s bouquet and groom’s boutonniere
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine for toast for up to 17 guests
- Printed menu cards
- Photography services for 1 hour
- Romantic dinner for the bride and groom during their stay on the pier or on their suite’s terrace
- Nightly romantic turn down service for the bride and groom
- Specialty Mayan couples massage (80 minute treatment)
- Plus, Complimentary Anniversary Nights
Zoëtry Love in Paradise Wedding Package
Wedding in Paradise inclusions, plus…
- Specialty spa basket in the room on arrival
- Floral hair arrangement for the bride
- Bride’s hairstyling and make-up application for ceremony
- Love in Paradise Cocktail party* – with a choice of canapés and one hour open bar with premium liquors (for up to 20 guests)
- Live Mexican Duo (one set)
- Clearly Waterford toasting flutes
- Turndown service with rose petals, scented oil bubble bath and champagne
- 10% discount on all Spa treatments (products not included) for the bride and groom throughout their stay
CEREMONY & RECEPTION LOCATIONS
Capacity of up to 150 guests for the ceremony and reception
Two different ceremony location options:
- Beach: 150 people
- Gazebo: 50 people
Seven cocktails and dinner reception locations include:
- Beach: Cocktails or dinner, up to 150 people
- Indigo Garden: Cocktail or dinner, up to 120 people
- Canoa Bar: Up to 120 people
- Amaya: Cocktail and dinner, up to 60 people
- Olena: Cocktail or dinner, up to 40 people
- Amaya Garden: Cocktail and dinner, up to 60 people
- Piragua: Cocktail and dinner up to 66 people
- Tau Ballroom: Dinner, up to 70 people
Zoëtry Honeymoon in Paradise Package
This package is complimentary with a seven night stay in a Beachfront Suite with Plunge Pool or higher.
- Private airport transfers with a glass of champagne and strawberries
- Unpacking and pressing service for the couple on arrival
- Large red rose floral arrangement in the suite
- Specialty spa basket in the room on arrival
- Sunrise champagne breakfast in bed or on suite’s terrace one morning during stay
- Nightly “lavish chocolate” turn down service
- Romantic surprise dinner on the beach for the couple with live music
- A one and a half hour private catamaran sail with beverages
- Beach bag
- Special turndown service one evening with rose petals, scented oil bubble bath and the couple’s favorite drink
- Specialty AromaSea couples massage (80 minute treatment)
- 10% discount on all Spa treatments (product purchases not included) for the couple throughout their stay
- Plus, Complimentary Anniversary Nights
Zoëtry Honeymoon & Anniversary Package
This complimentary package includes:
- Welcome Letter
- Romantic decor in room upon arrival
- Fresh fruit and flowers and a bottle of champagne
- Special turn-down service
- Champagne breakfast in bed
- 15% discount on all spa treatments
Complimentary Anniversary Nights – When couples stay a required number of nights for their wedding or honeymoon they’ll earn complimentary nights toward a return stay over their first anniversary!
Perfectly located along a 200 yard of private beach on the easternmost coast of the Dominican Republic in Uvero Alto, Zoëtry Agua is a sanctuary of supreme relaxation integrated with natural stones and hardwoods. With just 96 ultra-luxurious suites, all strategically situated throughout the beautifully manicured gardens of this ocean front Caribbean resort, relaxation is found. Guests can spend afternoons swimming in the calm, tranquil ocean waters or relaxing under the shade of a palm tree. The gracious accommodations at Zoëtry Agua are all luxury suites ranging in size from one-bedroom junior suites to opulent three-bedroom havens. Lovely French doors lead to your private terrace with views of lush tropical gardens or the magnificent Azure sea. Each suite is equipped with luxury amenities, fine bedding and linens, spacious spa-like bathrooms with a large soaking tub, including stunning garden or ocean views.
The majority of all amenities and services are included in the benefits of Endless Privileges®. These benefits range from a complimentary horseback ride and all gourmet meals to premium brand drinks and complimentary 20 minute spa treatment per guest. Each of the four gourmet à la carte restaurants offer a variety of international cuisine while the two bars provide guests with an array of premium domestic and international brands. The full-service, luxurious spa comes complete with Natura Bisse products and an extensive menu of unique and indigenous body treatments. A variety of enriching daily activities include nearby tours and excursions, tennis, cocktail and cigar rolling classes, all available to guests of Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana
The gracious accommodations at Zoëtry Agua include 96 luxury suites ranging in size from one-bedroom junior suites to opulent three-bedroom havens. Lovely French doors lead to your private terrace with views of lush tropical gardens or the magnificent azure sea.
All guest rooms offer the following amenities:
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV with DVD player
- Electronic safety deposit box
- Vanity mirror
- À la carte pillow menu
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxurious linens
- Bvlgari amenities
- Nightly turn down service
- Wireless internet access
- 24-hour in-suite, private dining
- Maid service three times each day
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with premium beverages, deli snacks and wine by the bottle
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
At four gourmet á la carte restaurants, menu selections offer a spectacular array of temptations beautifully prepared by our award-winning chefs. An assortment of organic food and beverage selections are chosen to suit all dietary needs and locally-grown ingredients are incorporated into each dish.
These restaurants offer masterful Spanish and Dominican selections and all-world cuisine with European inspiration. Guests can opt for grilled specialties and fresh seafood in a beachside setting. 24-hour in suite dining is always available. Guests may sample rare and vintage delights from our extensive international wine cellar.
BARS & LOUNGES
Offering 3 bars and lounges, serving premium brand domestic and international brand beverages, that includes a lobby and a beautiful beachfront bar.
SIP, SAVOR & SEE DINING EXPERIENCE
As part of the perks of Endless Privileges®, the resort offers guests of Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana the chance to Sip, Savor & See all AMResorts in the Dominican Republic.
Enjoy dinner and live entertainment at neighboring properties including sipping complimentary cocktails, savoring delicious cuisine at the restaurant of your choice and the opportunity to see that evening’s entertainment.
The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests must make arrangements through the resort concierge by 3pm. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events. Guests can utilize the facilities at the resort they are visiting from 6 pm until 1 am, including bars and theater.
The full service spa is designed to unlock hidden tension, rejuvenate your skin and circulation and invigorate your senses and spirit. Modern treatment rooms for individuals and couples provide the pleasures of Finnish and steam sauna. There’s a large indoor pool with Jacuzzi, Inox bubble beds and Sensation showers. To this you may wish to add a rich variety of indigenous natural body treatments custom designed for you using local fruits and flowers.
[contact-form-7 id=”1009″ title=”Contact form 1″]