- Passport (original) with at least 1 blank visa page and it must be valid for 6 months beyond the date of the application.
- One Visa Application Form per applicant, filled out online, dated and signed. The application form is found at https://scedv.serpro.gov.br. You will need to print only the receipt page with the bar code.
- One recent 2×2 passport-photo, front view, white background.
- A copy of your U.S. Alien Resident Card for foreign residents and/or a valid visa or document to return from Brazil to the US or to another country.
- Proof of residency (driver’s license, utility bill)
As of May 2010, Brazil does not require a yellow fever International Certificate of Vaccination or Prophylaxis for entering the country. Yellow fever vaccination is recommended for travelers who plan to visit the following Brazilian states:
- Acre, Amazonas, Rondonia, Roraima, Amapá, Pará, Tocantins, Mato Grosso, Mato Grosso do Sul, Goiás, Distrito Federal,Maranhão and Minas Gerais, in addition to the south of Piauí, the west and south of Bahia, the north of Espírito Santo,the northwest of São Paulo and the west of the states of Paraná, Santa Catarina and Rio Grande do Sul.
- The vaccine shouldbe taken at least 10 days prior to departure.
|VISA TYPES||PROCESSING FEES|
|TOURIST||10 Business Days|
|All other countries||$100|
|For Visa Application Form click here|