- A valid passport. Passport should be signed, original only and it should have at least two clear pages for visa placement. It must be valid no less than two months after the visa expiration date.
- Copy of Passport.
- Non-US passports holders must provide proof of legas status in the US, copy of green card, valid visa.
- Completed visa application (two per person), signed by the applicant.
- Two passport size pictures of the applicant.(2×2 inches in size) Pictures can be black-and-white or color, full face, stapled to the upper-corner of an application. Digital copies are not accepted.
- For private/tourism purposes – Invitation letter issued by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic in Bishkek or the Ministry of Internal Affairs upon request submitted by your local contact (family member, travel agent, etc.)
- Transit visa is issued for the period not exceeding 5 days. To obtain a transit visa, applicant must submit visa application form with enclosed transportation ticket with the visa of the country of destination, and visa application form.
|VISA TYPES||PROCESSING FEES|
|Single Entry 1 month||$220|
|Double Entry 1 month||$235|
|BUSINESS, PRIVATE STUDENT, EMPLOYMENT|
|Single Entry 1 month||$230|
|Double Entry 1 month||$240|
|Single Entry 3 month
(Special invitation letter obtained from the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairsof the Kyrgyz Republic in Bishkek required)
- Visa Processing Time
Standard processing time in Embassy with all required documents is 10 business days . Please note that it is nessesary to add time for mailing documents to the Embassy and from when documents are ready.
- There is expedite service – 3 business days urgent visa processing. Consular fee for urgent services is equal to 100% of the original price of visa.